On the platform you can create all kinds of test and add them to your own list of test batteries.
Test is an activity where you attach a unit to measure E.g. Speed test 30 meter which is typically measured in sec.
The way to create and manage your tests, is under the adminpanel and the "Activity" section.
Steps to create individual tests:
- Filter the activity list to "Test"
- Click "Create activity" and name the test
- Choose a group to organise the test under, if no group then create one in top right corner
- Select a unit appropriate for the test, if no unit can be found create a new one
- Units can be managed and organised under the "Unit" section
- Add description either by linking towards a video from web, or uploading your own material supporting the appropriate method to perform the measurement if necessary
When the test is created you can use in when adding new sessions in the calendar, by choosing the "Test" option.
To add data for the test you need to add to a session, and invite players to participate in this session. After that you simply click on the "Add data" button for the test activity, and add the data for each player participating.
For each test result added a delta percentage will be shown, based on previous added result for the player on the chosen test.
Test measurements are shown various places throughout the platform, see the individual article on this:
Find the player you want to see test data for either through the individual team page where the player is associated, or by searching the player in the "Players" list.
On each player, if the insight module is added to your account, you can click on "Insight" and choose the "Test & Measurements" dashboard to open and explore the player test.
Data insights: (1.15) https://e4talent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202248382-Business-intelligence
You can also see the entire teams test results using the "Test & Measurement" dashboard from the specific teams page, by navigating to the team and click on the "Insight" button. On this dashboard you can compare team results, on each test performed and see which players stands out or falls under the teams average.
Managing and performing test using test-sets, see the individual tutorial for this feature.