This is how you make an individual Talent ID for a player ex. if you want to give him a specific focus for the next period (Video 2 mins)
As a coach, you can tailor individual Talent IDs with relevant skills for your players in eye4TALENT.
Ex. you can create a development plan set for a month or longer, where you in collaboration with the player determine which skills should be in focus for that period. Doing so for your players will enhance the relevans of the self-analysis even more.
How can I set i up?
As a start, navigate to the player profile, you want to give a individual focus.
Step by step:
- When on the profil page go to ''Analysis profile''
- Click ''Create new post''
- Give the Talent ID a name and click ''insert'' - the Talent ID has now been created and you have to choose the skills to focus on.
- Click on the arrow
- Click ''Create new post'' under the Talent IDs skills.
- Write a group name (Ex. Finishes)
- Choose a skill connected to ''Finished''
NOTICE! If you want to create a new skill, you can do so via the blue beam. You can create a new skill with the criteria you think are suitable. Remember to click ''Add'' when you think the skill & criteria are done, and find it afterwards in the list to the left, when you scroll all the way down.
- When you are all done, click ''Insert''
When you've created the individual Talent ID you can set it as ''Default'' for the player. This will save you time when you assign analysis tasks after a match, as it will suggest it automatically. Go to the player profile, and click ''Edit profile'' and choose the Talent ID under ''Tipical analysis profile''
Enhance the involvement of players - eye4TALENT