In the Talent Bank you can easily select the video clips from match or training you want. With one click, the clip will automatically be saved based on your own analysis template.
In this article you can see how to make video analysis very easily in eye4TALENT, how to specifically make your own relevant clips, see them, write comments and not least learn from them!
Here is a little guide which we hope can be helpful - Enjoy!
You have 2 options to find your analysis task.
- You will receive an email when your coach has assigned you a task. From this mail you can click "Analyze" directly and get to the match
- You can find your task on your profile page under Reports --> Filter the pending analysis and Click on the "Start analysis" button
How to make relevant videoclips:
On the left side of the screen you will see the video from your match. On your right side you will see your skills profile that your coach has set up for you.
You can now analyze your match, find your actions and reflect over them.
If there is a situation in the match that matches your analysis template, then you must click on the buttons that is available.
Example: If you see a pass and your analysis template contains this skill, then you have 1-3 options. In this case on the picture below you have 2 options "Successful" and "Unsuccessful".
Once you've made a clip, you have 3 other options.
- If you clicked incorrectly on one of your actions, you can use the undo button to fix your mistake
- You can also post a comment on the clip you have made. The comment field is used to start a dialogue with your coach or write a reflection on your action. We highly recommend doing this!
- You have the option of tagging your teammate or others in the training staff on one of your actions.
If you want to rewind back and forth in the video, you have the possibility of it over the video. To see your clips, you can get an overview of your clips in the "Statistics" tab.
Here you also have a few different options.
- You can play all clips
- You can play all clips with remarks (comments)
- You can select specific clips
Enjoy making your video analysis in eye4TALENT and this way become even better.