The getting started guide is for new Talent Bank users who want to get to know the system quickly. Here you are guided through the most fundamental steps in order to get the most out of the Talent Bank.
Login to your Talent Bank
- Go to www.e4talent.com
- Go to "LOG IN" in the top of the site. Free trial users will have to enter a "2" in the url as shown on the picture below or just follow THIS LINK:
- Write your login details and press "Log In".
- Now you can see your Dashboard containing the most important info. The amount of info you can see and the amount of features you will be able to access depend on your User Type (4Basic, 4Pro, 4Pro+, etc)
When you want to log out, then just press "Me" in the top menu and "Log Out".
The top menu
At the top of your Talent Bank you will find the top menu. Again features accessable depend on your User Type. Below the different features are briefly described:
- Candidates are players registered during a match, but they don't have any history or journal yet. Candidates can contain basic pieces of information, fundamental evaluation of their skills and notes. Candidates can always be upgraded to Profiles.
- Profiles are more than Candidates. Profiles are players that you want to keep a special eye on. For each profile you can gather Match Reports and pieces of Performance Analysis. In order to maintain the bigger picture you can also organise profiles in Target Teams and see statistics and graphs for every profile.
- Planning: Here you can see and organise Scouting and Analysis tasks. You can see which scouts the different tasks have been assigned to and also information such as match date, teams, age group, etc. Furthermore a Calendar is available for the bigger picture.
- Talent ID: Among other things here you can organise Competency Profiles and Target Teams.
- COMPETENCY PROFILES gather several analysis criteria. Say, you for example scout central midfielders with a set of predefined criteria - Then "Competency Profiles" is the right place to save these criteria in order to easily access them in the future when scouting in the field.
- TARGET TEAMS give you the possibility to organise unlimited many teams with different formations and profiles in order to maintain the bigger picture throughout your organisation.
- Security:Here organisation administrators are able to manage users and their restrictions. Say, a scout only should scout in Scotland and only be able to see Scottish teams and players, then all this can be done under "Security".
- Guides: Here you can find video tutorials answering frequently asked questions.
- Admin: It is important to agree on a common scouting language throughout your organisation. This language can be administrated under "Admin".Organisation administrators are here able to edit and administrate categories visible throughout the Talent Bank and App such as countries, leagues, clubs, age groups, player positions, analysis criteria, match note categories and much more.