Organisation administrators can create, edit, and assign tasks to his organisation's scouts.
- Login to your Talent Bank by pressing "Talent Bank" at www.e4talent.com and fill in your login details.
- Go to "Planning" in the top menu.
- Go to "Screening Tasks" in the left menu.
In this area of the Talent Bank you will find all your scouting tasks - also the completed tasks. If you want to create a new scouting task then:
- Press the "New Match Screening Task" button above the list.
- Fill in match details such as Home- and Away team, Age group, and League.
- Click "Next" when you have an adequate amount of information.
- Now you can assign the task to a scout in your organisation.
- Click "Finish"
The new scouting task will then appear in the pending tasks' list and all the assigned scout has to do is to use his 4Scout app on his mobile device to finish the scout report.