When scouting players one of the first things you will see on your app are four predefined ability sliders particularly important for your organisation.
This means that you throughout your organisation are able to scout players and compare them from the same measurement names.
This is for example how it looks on the app:
After the match all your data has automaticcaly been imported to your private Talent Bank and the result looks like this:
Notice how you quickly get an overview over the four abilities for each player.
Changing the names of the sliders
ONLY ORGANISATION ADMINISTRATORS ARE ABLE TO DO THIS - and please be aware that it will impact the names of the sliders for all scouts in your organisation (Also in tasks previously completed)
To change the names of the sliders:
- Login to your Talent Bank
- Go to "Me" in the top menu and choose "My account"
- Press "Edit"
- Scroll down and enter the new ability names here:
- Scroll all the way down and press "Update"
- Remember to "Synchronize" in your app and tell every scout in your organisation also to synchronize in their apps.