In the Talent Bank you can find the video analysis feature. It is a feature that automatically edits your video recordings and creates direct links to the specific situations that you have analyzed with your 4SCOUT app. So it saves you huge amounts of time because you don't have to edit your videos yourself. And within seconds you can find the specific situations that you want to find on video. This article shows in three fundamental steps how you can do it.
1 - Doing the analysis task in the field
In order to make the video analysis feature work it is important that you do the following things:
- Set up the analysis task on your app PRIOR to the match with the profile that you want to analyze
- Make sure that the match is filmed
- Press "START" exactly when the referee starts the game
- Press "Pause" when the first half is blown off.
- Press "Start" again when 2nd half begins (without starting a new period)
2 - Linking video and Talent Bank
When you have completed your analysis task you then need to upload your video to your own Vimeo account and then link the video to your Talent Bank.
- Go to www.vimeo.com and upload your video. Vimeo automatically converts your video for you so that it can be watched online.
- Then go to your Talent Bank and do the following
- Go to "Profiles" in the top menu
- Find the profile that you have analysed and press the "View profile" icon
- Go to the "Match Reports" tab
- Find your match report in the list and press the "Video link" icon
- Then press "Add New Video"
- The following window will then pop up:
Period: Write 1
Title: Give the video link a Title of own choice
Start offset: At what point in the video does the referee start the match?
Pre start: When linking to the specific situations in the match, how many seconds do you want the video to start PRIOR to the situation?
Video tag: Are the numbers in the vimeo URL after the slash
Comment: You can write a brief comment to the video link if you like.