The basic premise when using eye4TALENT is stabile internet connection:
- Test your internet connection: Depending on your mobile device, there are different ways to check if you are connected to the internet. Ex. open a browser and enter a page you know. If it does not load, you probably don't have connection to the internet.
- No connection? Contact your internet supplier so they can help you reestablish the connection.
- Connected, but can't login?! Test the following:
- Username & password
If you just got invited to the platform and you haven't received a login, please make sure to check your spam mail.
Other reasons you can't access the platform could be:
1. Always make sure you are trying to log in to the correct app. Eye4talent have 3 different apps: 4Player, 4Coach & 4Scout. Ex. A scout is not able to login 4Player.
2. Case sensitivity - make sure you enter the password as intended with lower and upper case letters.
3. Can't remember your password? Don't worry, go to our login page on web and click ''Forgot password''. Enter username and you will receive a temporary login link and create a new password.
If none of the above mentioned helped, please use the chat function in the lower right corner of the platform and contact our support team