1. The mobile app, when offline, what functionality does it have for reporting?
The app is a native build app. Offline it will queue the work done and once it hits a network again (Cell or Wifi) it will send back queued information captured to the back end (Talent Bank)
2. If users have different licenses can they still see all of the players within their club or reporting organisations?
The Talent Bank has a fine grained user rights management feature. You define what and with whom.
Access to Talent Bank data is controlled on different levels. For each user three different layers of data visibility is controlled from the security module. These layers consists off age group specific settings, so that a user for instance only can be given access to the age groups U9 - U13 or however you want to manage your entire organisation.
Also you can control visibility for each team/club. This means users can be restricted and only be able to view data from a specific set of age groups and clubs within this. Thirdly each user can be assigned to one or several user groups, which gives them a different set of functionalities depending on how the centralised Admin wants this to be controlled and governed. We have currently access control for the below mentioned user group types:
Scout Full time
3. If we were to licence the enterprise version of the software to gain access to the API what are the requirements for this type of licence? For example, is it just an extra fee to build a new API so that we can import players/teams/clubs from our registration software and export some of the totals to the registration software or do we have to have a minimum amount of users, etc?
With our API we offer a 100 % customized solution with integration to your existing legacy systems via our Web Services. The project will be in collaboration with your Head of Systems to secure the best outcome. In addition to the IT consultant deliverables you pay for the number of different User Licenses and an annual service fee that depends on the individual solution and your needs.
Its difficult to go deeper not knowing your specific needs however we will see this as an Enterprise setup and something we will have to talk more about both from a business and technical perspective. Everything is doable from a technical perspective but it’s not standard out of the box as our cloud platform will be.
4. Is there an import feature so that we can import existing records of players, teams, clubs, etc?
There is no simple user import feature implemented as we need to know on a case by case basis format, source and mappings to our existing data model. We have the competency, tools and experience to import data from various sources described in an integration project, where we agree on definitions such as frequency, data integrity and format standards from integrated batch jobs. These criteria for integration needs to be addressed case by case.
5. Is there an export feature so that we may download all of the reported data?
The Talent Bank consists of various export functionalities.
You can export data sets to Excel, player performance reports to Pdf or even rtf formats and finally scouted player information to clipboard in a soft text modification format.
6. Data rights - assume that we own all of the data that is provided to you and licence you to use the data to provide the service?
All content uploaded to, transferred through, publicly posted, processed or entered into the Services by the Customer and/or Users shall remain the sole property of the Customer or its respective legal owner. eye4TALENT shall have no liability for such Content. Pls. also refer to our terms ‘Master Subscribtion’ section 6.2.
7. Is your data center solely in Denmark or is it in any other country?
Our current data provider has hubs in various countries, we can provide you with a list of data access points that is offered from our provider if you would need so.
In a Enterprise setup we could also look at using i.e. Amazon cloud services.
8. What is the security like for the database - physical, electronic, user accounts, and administrative access?
Within the organisation all access depending on functionality and data visibility can be controlled by the Admin(s) from the security module.
As explained under question 2, our database user access layer is controlled by user types (controlling functionality inside the Talent Bank) this access is granted to a user with a username and password encrypted.
Each user is assigned to an organisation, where only one organisation can be addressed per user. The organisation is controlled with a unique identifier in the database, which all the organization's data is amended to, using the policies defined in database access layer.
9. Is their a limit to the number of cultural metrics?
Yes we only have four different cultural assessment values for each player.
10. Is their a limit to the number of ability categories?
We have four ability categories covering the four corners in any Talent ID "Technical, Physical, Mentality and Tactical" under these can be defined as many ability skills. These can be defined different for each position and also can be differentiated according to age group.
The Radar consists of all the assessment for the selected period, divided into the 4 cultural values, and the aggregated assessment for each of the corners. The Radar has further drill down, showing for instance the data for one corner E.g. technical skills defind on the Talent ID.
11. Is the Radar shown for each report?
The Radar is per. default showing the average value for reports, which again can be filtered to contain what ever period you would want.
12. Can the radar show aggregated values across all reports?
The Radar is showing the aggregated assessment made on the player Talent ID.
13. Could the Match Details also include an option to add ‘Event’? And can clubs belong to numerous leagues or ‘events'?
Yes tournaments can be created by your self. You can create as many as you want, and you log on the scout report the details for the level and league/event you have assessed the player.
14. Could the player data include a ‘CAT’ score (which is our academy exam)? Is it possible to search the database using i.e. the CAT test metric if it is added via any of the areas above?
An i.e. CAT score can be inserted on the player, either through Match Note Categories or by adding Match specific data to the players performance clock. These data are added using the Coach universe, where also alternative data like tracking, various test, playing time and what ever you would like can be added on each player.
Yes you can search the data created, and we can build customised dashboards visualizing these data creating your own calculation of various metrics. This is actually one of the strongest features in our solution and mindset.