How to create and perform a team specific analysis tasks, incl. tagging players selected for line-up in the associated match (Video 2 mins 34 secs)
Steps to perform for setting up team analysis:
- Create match for the relevant team
- Upload video, using the eye4talent storage option (their is no limit to size)
- While video uploads, keep uploading window open and switch to previous tab to continue
- Switch to "Team data" tab on the match settings
- Select a team analysis focus from drop on top of line-up
- An analysis tasks is now created and assigned to the "Team profile"
- Click on the "Team Profile" tab in top of team page
- This opens to report section, where you can start the analysis task
If you want to be able to tag players in the analysis
- Players can always be tagged for the defined events
- This can either be done by clicking the dropdown and search each player
- Or you can define quick tag button for each analysis, by selecting them for the line-up
- However a player most be invited to Pro, and most have a analysis focus assigned as well - to enable this feature
When ever a player is tagged in an event, the players instantly gets a notification with event playback and feedback added by you. Through the app's 4Player and 4Coach the feedback loop for each tagged event can be managed and replied.
Good luck with Powering the potential of your players, hence the team.